TOS & Disclaimer
Disclaimer & Term of Service
0. Goods or service will usually be deliver within 5-30 minutes, at most 24 hours due to timezone problem or else full refund! Kindly check your payment email address for your goods or you could redeem it via the live chat.
1. By accessing and/or using the Website, you accept and agree to the present Terms of Service (the “Terms”). These Terms apply when you access and use the Website.
2.To be eligible to use the Website, you confirm:
i. You are able to enter into binding agreements;
ii. You are over the age of eighteen (18);
iii. You are not barred from receiving and rendering services in any country or in another jurisdiction
3. The most current version of the Terms will be published on our Website. We reserve the right to update, amend or replace any part of these Terms without notice. It is your responsibility to review the Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our Website following the publication of any changes to these Terms constitutes your acceptance of the changes.
4. We do not own the Products. For avoidance of doubt, we do not create, manufacture, design or license the Products listed on this Website. We are not affiliated with the makers, manufacturers, designers, providers or developers of the Products. We provide the Services by facilitating the exchange of Products between buyers and sellers using the Website.
5. The Services offered on our Website are akin to brokering. As an intermediary, we facilitate the selling, purchase and transfer of Products between buyers and sellers. We do not act as an agent for either party and we are not an advocate for either party. We retain a commission from buyers and sellers in exchange for performing the Services pertaining to the Products.
6. As an intermediary, we are unable to offer any warranty with respect to the usability, fitness for purpose, merchantability and functionality of the Products. We reserve the right, but are not obligated, to limit the sales of our products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. We may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of us. We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
7. In consideration of your use of this Website, you agree that to the extent you provide personal information to ZZReroll it will be true, accurate, current, and complete and that you will update all your personal information as necessary. To perform any Transaction using the Website, you understand and agree that you must create a user account. Any account you create, including your username and password, are personal to you and may not be used by anyone else. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your account by you or by anyone else using your account, whether or not authorized by you. You remain liable for any activity or usage of the Website using your account unless you notify us of the breach in accordance with these Terms. You agree to change your password immediately if you believe your password may have been compromised or used without authorization. You also agree to immediately inform us of any apparent breaches of security such as loss, theft or unauthorized disclosure or use of your username or password, in accordance with these Terms.
8. Products are provided “as-is” with no warranties. We expressly disclaims and excludes any warranties arising as a result of the operation of the law, whether express, implied or statutory, which includes but is not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, title and all other warranties.
9. Unless otherwise indicated in writing, our services and charges are exclusive of all applicable taxes including but not limited to value-added tax, levies and surcharges. You understand that you are solely responsible for the payment of any and all taxes pertaining to the delivery, possession, sale or use of the Products. We reserve the right to charge you any applicable taxes if we determine that we are held to a legal obligation to invoice such taxes.
10. All trademarks, marks or other intellectual property that relates solely to ZZReroll is our exclusive property. We either own or have all required consents to publish the content appearing on our Website. This content includes but is not limited to images, texts, displays and publications. Any trademarks and intellectual property displayed on our Website may be protected by copyright, trademark and other proprietary laws. The Website is intended solely for personal use and may not be copied, modified, reproduced, store or otherwise transmitted, in whole or in part, without our prior explicit written consent. All trademarks, service marks, trade names and logos of any third party (the “Third Party Intellectual Property”) published on our Website are the proprietary trademarks of their respective owners and are protected by applicable copyright and trademarks laws. Such Third Party Intellectual Property is published on our Website solely to help users identify and reference the Products appropriately and in a descriptive sense.
11. Force Majeure refers to unforeseeable circumstances beyond our reasonable control including a strike, civil commotion, riot, terrorist attack, war, fire and natural disasters. We are not liable for any failure, damage or destruction to your computer systems, data breach or records, losses or errors in case of Force Majeure.
12. Account Selling/Trading/Transferring/Macro Rerolled may against Developers TOS but no issues so far, 1000+ Successful Transactions. Please be aware when purchasing one!
13. There is no ban in Rerolled Accounts with Macro or even using it. Interfering Game File like Hacked/Modded/Duped will only get you banned.
14. If developer decided not allowing Rerolled Accounts, there is nothing I can do. I won't take responsible if developers decides to enforce their rules any times.
15. Once payment is received, no refund will be provided. I will not be responsible with anything happened for the product after delivering it as I have double checked the condition before delivering it due to buyer could be doing some shady activities after purchasing it (refund topup, etc) which lead to the ban.
16. If the developer feels that we are breaking your right, please contact us and let us know the detail and we might take down our product.
17. By placing an order or purchasing any of our product, you have read and agreed to our TOS.